Neuro marketing research have proved that if we receive a gift, we almost feel in debt with the person who has made it and a loyalty bind starts even without the customer to realise that.
- Users can benefit of a discount calculated according to their point credit
- You can set a maximum amount for discounts (customisable according to category and single product)
- You can set an expiration date for points collected
- You can schedule promotions on collected points
- You can set a validity for point assignment rules for categories and/or single product
- Send remind emails some days before points expire
- You can remove points assigned for orders that are later cancelled or refunded
- You can assign points also to customers who have purchased before the plugin was installed
- You can customise point assignment according to WordPress role users have
- You can assign extra points when the following conditions occur:
- registration in the store
- first order placed
- review on product
- specific spend threshold reached
- specific number of points collected
- You can edit all labels and messages shown to users
- You can enable email sending to users each time their point credit is updated
- You can enable messages to inform users about:
- points due for purchase of the selected product
- discount in cart available according to points collected so far
- Widget in dashboard to allow administrator to view users that have collected more points so far and those who have used discounts
- Widget ‘YITH YWPAR Points Rewards’ showing users their current point credit
Compatibility with WordPress and WooCommerce
Premium download link is lockedYou need to make a fast registration and then login To Unlock The Download Link!
All goodies for CmsDude members! We are family, we grow together brothers!
A lot of Templates are available for download, just make a quick registration!