It is all about market laws and a psychology: satisfied customers need to “pay back” somehow the service or the product that made them happy.
They can do it with a donation, or maybe, paying something more for the next product they are going to purchase.
Lets make an example: you sell a an ebook that costs sixteen dollars, but you also offer your users to support your business adding more dollars, because your products have improved their life in the past.
According to the statistics, at least 10 customers on 100 will pay more than the requested price, rounding off the price of the product to twenty dollars: isnt it bad, is it?
Sites like Priceline have created a business on this idea, and take advantage of the power of the sale system based on how much users are willing to pay to accommodate their needs.
- Set an open price for simple, variable, and grouped products
- Show a suggested price in the product page
- Set a minimum/maximum price for a product
- Set rules about open prices for each product category
- Customize all labels of the plugin
- Integration with YITH WooCommerce Subscription: users are free to choose the amount to pay for the subscription they want to purchase
- Integration with YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor: vendors can set an open price on any product
Compatibility with WordPress and WooCommerce
Premium download link is lockedYou need to make a fast registration and then login To Unlock The Download Link!
All goodies for CmsDude members! We are family, we grow together brothers!
A lot of Templates are available for download, just make a quick registration!