A/B split testing on checkout pages (analysis made to find out which checkout structure works better in e-commerce sites) have turned out to be the best choice for a better user experience during purchase.
This because a multi-step structure helps customers feel more comfortable during payment operations as they understand better which step they are filling in.
- Ajax validation of mandatory fields when proceeding to next steep in checkout
- 4 display styles in step timeline
- Option panel where you can change colours for each single layout
- Edit labels associated to each step of checkout timeline
- Associate an icon to each step of checkout timeline
- Show/display navigation buttons for each step
- Customise colour patterns for “My Account” and “Order Received” pages
- Responsive checkout timeline
- Horizontal and vertical checkout timeline
Compatibility with WordPress and WooCommerce
Premium download link is lockedYou need to make a fast registration and then login To Unlock The Download Link!
All goodies for CmsDude members! We are family, we grow together brothers!
A lot of Templates are available for download, just make a quick registration!