In the majority of shops you find small objects with a very low price per item, just think to ironmongery or nail charm.
Your customer could either be one who needs big amounts of such product or one who needs just a couple of small nails.
Yet, in this case, shipping so few would require too much time if compared with the earnings you would get (not to say that earnings are entirely missing).
And not to mention, then, shipping costs that would be much higher than the price of purchased products.
- All features of the free version
- Set a minimum and maximum spend amount in cart (fees included or excluded)
- Set a minimum number of product required in cart or a maximum number allowed
- Set a minimum or maximum number of products in cart belonging to a specific category
- Set a minimum or maximum spend amount for products in cart belonging to a specific category
- Set a minimum or maximum quantity of products in cart having the same tag
- Set a minimum or maximum spend amount for product in cart having the same tag
- Show all purchase rules in product page
- Enable quantity/amount error messages in cart page and when “Add to cart” button is clicked
- Customise quantity/amount error messages
- Set purchase rules specific for single product
- Exclude one or more products from applying purchase rules
Compatibility with WordPress and WooCommerce
Premium download link is lockedYou need to make a fast registration and then login To Unlock The Download Link!
All goodies for CmsDude members! We are family, we grow together brothers!
A lot of Templates are available for download, just make a quick registration!