VTEM Fisheye Menu – as anyone familiar with a Mac will know – is a set of iconic images that expand when rolled over with the cursor, and usually perform some action when clicked.
This module mimics that behaviour by transforming a contiguous set of HTML images into an expanding Dock, vertical or horizontal, with or without labels.
Features of the VTEM Fisheye Menu:
- Supports linking images
- Set duration between items in milliseconds
- Easy text, background color styles for user configuration
- Fixes the horizontal/vertical main axis, and direction of expansion
- Original icon width
- Easy and friendly administration
- Many styles are available to you choice
Compatibility with Joomla
VTEM Fisheye Menu Version