To show many content blocks for such a busy site, we used many in-house modules on homepage. Custom pages such as about us, gallery portfolio, video or sitemap… make SJ Tech highly customized. Content component, and K2 if in need, are supported fully to build blog pages with comments and tags quickly and easily.
For developers, it is good to know that with YT Framework, options including colors, menus, typography, short-codes… can be tweaked quickly to suit any need. Better than that, we will release SJ Tech for Joomla! version 3.x soon after 2.5.x supported version, any choice is up to you.
Let view blog post to feel more!
- Support responsive layout
- Use Lazy Load for handling large images
- 100% table-less design, based on CSS
- Compatible with IE8+, Firefox 2+, Flock
- Optimize CSS/JS/HTML/Merge File
- Support Front-end Cpanel for changing Theme, Layout, Menu and Reset instantly
- 7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera
- Support RTL / LTR language
- Support many extensions: SJ Basic News, SJ Mega K2 News, SJ K2 Scroller, SJ Video Box, SJ K2 Accordion, SJ Facebook and SJ Twitter; Yt Shortcodes, SJ Content Related News Plugin and K
- Support LESSCSS
- Support various Font Family as well as Google Fonts
- Typography and various module variations
- Allow to set site title, logo and slogan
- Allow to show OR hide Main Content, with options for showing image types
- Support many styles for RESPONSIVE Menu: CSS, Moo and Mega Menu
- Support 5 Preset Color Styles: Red (default), Green, Blue, Orange and Crimson
- Support SHORTCODES
- HTML5 Validation
- 5 and Chrome
Compatibility with Joomla
The link will be here in few days.