This module is designed to perform search jobs, resumes through JS Jobs component. You can easily set the permission that who can search for jobs and who can search for resumes in the back-end. The module searches with some criteria: job type (full-time, part-time, internship or all type), category (accounting/finance, IT, education… or all categories). You also can set the background image for this module in order to make it more attractive.
With an easy-to-use back-end panel, SJ Search Job for JS Jobs allows you to fully customize all its parameters. The module can be placed on a highlighted position to strengthen your job board websites. Lets take an experience on the Demo to feel more!
- Support the CSS Class for module header/title
- Allow to select the HTML Tag for module
- Allow to select the HTML Tag for module header/title
- Support Responsive layout
- Allow to set the number of columns that module will use
- 5, Chrome.
- Allow to choose background type
- Allow to enter module description
- Allow to enter text for Job search and Resume search types
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Allow to set the width of the module (unit is %)
- Allow to set the distance from the header to the module title (unit is px)
- Allow to select module style
- Allow to select preload category
- Support Multi-Language
- Allow to select preload search type
- 7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera
- Allow to display the class of the module
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock
- Allow to show/hide module title
Compatibility with Joomla