The module will arrange items as images slider and retrieve items from categories. It comes with 2 demo skins: one will show items backface when hover with brief information: title, short description, read more link; the other will show such information right on the image. You are free to select which categories to show or show all of them. Besides, you can also set the number of displaying items as well as set the size value for each item.
In addition, SJ Highlight Items for K2 is built to be a feature-rich module with many easy-to-use parameters. You are able to totally control this module without much coding knowledge. Just install this module and customize it as your wishes, your item will be impressively highlighted.
- 7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera
- Allow to input class suffix
- Allow to show/hide featured items
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Allow to select the HTML Tag for module header/title
- Allow to set the column number for each screen resolution
- Support opening link in: Parent Window, New Window, Popup
- Support Multi-Language
- Allow to display Tab All Or Not
- Allow to display title/description of item OR not
- Allow to enter the number of Slide with screen resolution smaller than
- Allow to get image from various source
- Allow to select one or all category in component
- Allow to order tab by Name/Odering/Random
- Allow to Slide or Not
- Allow to enter the title/description of Tab All
- Allow to show/hide items attributes: Readmore link, Content Info, Author, Created Date, Hit..
- 5, Chrome.
- Choose the category which you want to show in this module
- Set custom layout for the module
- Allow to show/hide the module title
- Allow to set the number of items to display
- Allow to set the maxlength of item’s title/ items description
- Allow to resize image and set the color of image background
- Support stop when hover or not
- Allow to fetch items from children categories
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock
- Allow to choose Preload Category
- Support Responsive layout
- Allow you to include Jquery OR NOT
Compatibility with Joomla